Zapier can help you connect all the tools you need to run your business, whether it’s your marketing, project management or even a simple spreadsheet.
Zapier brings internet super strong powers to Fiskl by enabling you to connect Fiskl with 1500+ other popular web apps, like Slack, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Google Sheets and hundreds more. It’s time to say goodbye to manual work and automate your workflow.
Triggers and actions
Using triggers and actions you can setup Zaps (a connector between two services) to automate the never ending tasks between Fiskl and other tools.
- Triggers – A trigger is the starting point of every Zapier app and our Fiskl app uses Webhook triggers.
- Actions – A trigger watches for new or updated data and that gets the ball rolling. Everything that happens with the data from the trigger is done by Actions.
- Creates & Searches – Action steps can find and/or create items in apps. The most common actions are Create actions and Search actions. Create actions create items as their name suggests and searches find data in the applications.
Here are some examples of what you might like to do:
- Keep a Google spreadsheet of all invoices. Adds new rows, updates rows and deletes or marks the invoice as deleted in the row.
- Send Slack message when your invoice has been created, updated or deleted.
- Send Slack message when your invoice status has changed. paid, rejected or deleted.
- Send a slack message when your invoice is overdue and create a task in Google Tasks.
- For overdue and rejected invoices create a JIRA task and assign it to someone to follow up.
Simply tell Zapier which tools you’d like to connect with Fiskl and in just a few minutes you’ll be able to automate laborious tasks that are traditionally done via copy and paste or import and export.
- Go to the Zapier Website
- Click on the Sign Up button and create an account
- When prompted to select the apps you use, search and select ‘Fiskl New’ and any other apps you use, then click ‘Continue’
- Click on Fiskl to see all the popular zaps between Fiskl and the other apps you use. Create a new Zap, or select one of the Popular Zaps
- Once you make a selection, you’ll then need to connect your Zapier account with Fiskl.
- You’re ready to go! Take your connected Zap for a spin.