Its easy to view or change your clients profile.
- There are various ways to search for your client, either search (using the search bar), scroll or tap on the alphabet on the right of the screen to find your client.
- Tap on your client’s name to view more details.
- This will then bring up their basic profile, which shows a total figure of the client’s invoices over the last 365 days along with a graph breaking down the status’ of their invoices. This screen also shows basic contact details.
- To view the entire information for your client or make changes, tap on the edit icon.
To pull up a list of invoices relating to your client by their status, simply tap on the status under the line graph.
- Search: Type in your key search word into the search bar to find your client.
- View your client: From the client list, click on the client to edit, this displays all details including a graph depicting invoice status’.
- To save your changes: Click save at the bottom right.
From the client list, click on “New Invoice” button next to your clients name to quickly create a new invoice.