You can record time in Fiskl using the Timer feature.
The timer has a number of unique features
- Synchronised across devices. Start the timer and stop when you have finished.
- You can activate rounding up by pulling down the screen. If it’s set to round up to 3 minutes and the time is logged at 2 minutes it will round up to the 3 minute mark. The rounding up setting will be remembered for the next time you use the timer.
- On mobile if you long press on the rounding button it will set the timer to that value, for example, long press 30 minutes and your timer will start at 30 minutes.
- You can edit the timer directly or add time manually.
- You can add any time items to an invoice from the time list.