Within Invoice Settings from the main menu you can add default text that you would like to show in your invoice as well as set default payment terms.
- Payment info: Here you can add your account and payment details, this will automatically appear on your documents such as invoices.
- Payment terms: In order for your invoices to automatically enter the payment date, enter your payment terms in days and Fiskl will calculate your payment due dates for each invoice.
- Notes: Pre-filled by default with “Thank you for your business” which will appear on all your documents such as invoices. This can be easily changed by tapping in the field and typing in new text.
- Payment Terms (Days): Enter your standard payment terms in days, when you start a new invoice, the due date will be automatically set as per the days entered here.
- Manage languages: By clicking on Manage langauges you can change the language of your Invoice.
- Email: Validate your email address to receive a BCC copy of your invoices by default,
Once your invoice settings are complete, press save at the top right corner or if using the web, simply click anywhere in the app to save the settings.