Once you have completed your invoice, you can easily preview and send your invoice.
If you would like your invoices to be sent from your own email account, validate your email address in Invoice Settings from the main menu. See “Invoice Settings” section of this guide.
Preview your invoice
- Once you have pressed save, this will take you to a preview screen where you can see how your invoice will appear to your client.
- If you would like to go back to make changes, just tap on the edit icon at the top right of your sceen to go back to the invoice screen.
- To exit and return to your invoice list, tap on the cross at the top left and your invoice will appear at the top of the list with an Open status.
- To preview your invoice: Once you have pressed save click on preview on the bottom left of the screen, this will download a preview of your invoice.
- To save your invoice: Press save, this takes you back to the invoice list.
Create a link to send to your customer
If you would like to text or email your customer with a link to their invoice, click on “Actions” on your desktop or tap on the two green lines above the send icon on your mobile to select “Copy link”, this will copy into your device clipboard.
Send your invoice by email
In Invoice Settings, set up a default email address for you to receive a blind copy of your invoices.
Press send via email button to bring up the email screen:
- To: this will be pre-filled with the client details you entered when you added your client to Fiskl, this can be easily changed by editing the field.
- To add an additional email. Add a space at the end of the first email and add the new email address.
- Subject: Automatically filled with suggested text, again, this can be changed
- Message: Automatically pre-filled with suggested text, to personalise your message tap in message and edit or delete where appropriate
- Send: Press send to send your invoice, your client will then receive an email which will appear in their inbox with your company name and will, by default, originate from email@example.com email address. The summary of the invoice and the invoice itself will be attached.
On Solo, Plus, Pro and Prime plans, within clients you can add email addresses which you’d like to receive copies of every invoice you send to the client. See clients section of this guide for more information.
To send your invoice using WhatsApp, iMessage or Telegram
On mobile, in the preview screen select the relevant button next to “Send” and then press “Send”, your requested App will open with the link to the invoice attached ready for you to add your own message and send.