To record your Other income, simply, follow these quick and easy steps:
From the main menu, select Non-invoice income.
Recording income relating to non revenue generated income (eg. interest earned)
- To create a new entry, tap on the green button on your mobile or start entering details at the top of your desktop screen.
- Select the relevant Income category, eg Dividend income.
- Enter the amount, if you’d like to change the currency click on the currency icon.
- You can add a description and attach a file from your device or cloud storage,
- Save your Non-invoice income and it will be automatically assigned a name.
Recording income relating to revenue generated sales (eg Service/Fee income)
- Follow the same steps as 1 – 3 above, there are just a few extra fields to complete for this type of income:
- Client: Tap to add or create a new client.
- Included taxes: If there are taxes included, you can either add the total amount of tax in the field, or if there is more than one tax, click the “Included tax detail” to add the different amounts and assign the tax a name using your default tax list.
- Fees: Add any fees incurred here and these will automatically be added as an expense in Fiskl.
- Click on Save to add to your Non-invoice income list.