Accounting is available on Pro and Prime plans
Money account is a payment account (category) which means any account that you use to deposit funds or to spend money.
Money accounts are:
- all accounts from Cash & Cash Equivalents COA.
- all accounts from Credit Cards COA.
For any IN + and OUT – transaction in money accounts you can:
- Select tax rate (if your company tax type is not equal to “No tax”).
- Select money or non-money account in category dropdown selector.
- Record Internal transfer.
- Create Split (when you’d like to choose more than one account).
- Match invoices & manually created invoice payments and manually created Expenses.