If you are in a hurry, to save time you can log the time and carry out a quick save. Your time is then stored so if you need to enter additional information you can do so at a later date.
From within the Time list:
- Select play to start the counter.
- When you’ve finished, select pause to stop the counter.
- Select “Log time” button, you will be prompted for the following:
- Name: This is pre-filled with a name for quickness, but if you prefer, you can enter a name for your time eg project support.
- Client: In order for time item to be easily invoiced it’s important to add your client. This field is pre-filled with the last client you used, however to change this, click on the down arrow, you can either select an existing client, use the plus button to create a new one (for more details on adding clients see client section in this guide) or if no client, simply choose none from the list.
- Billing unit and rate:
- This will be pre-filled using the hourly rate you used for your last time entry, to change it, simply delete the number and enter the new one (mobile users: enter without decimal point eg. For £18.55 type 1855).
- It’s also possible to change the currency by clicking on the currency icon.
- Select “Quick save” button to save it to your Time list.