Your client can easily pay you using their credit card or cash.
To pay by credit card:
- Once you have sent your invoice, your client will receive an email with a copy of the invoice attached.
- Your client clicks the green button to open the invoice in the email.
- Your client then clicks on the relevant payment option above the invoice and is taken to a dialogue box requesting payment details.
- You’ll then receive a notification in the notifications bar that your invoice has been paid along with email confirmation.
- Your invoice is then automatically changed to Paid.
If your client would like to download the invoice onto their device, they simply click “download” on the top righthand side.
If your client would like to send you a message, they click on the send icon at the top right, Fiskl will then send you an email, which you can reply to.
Payments through Stripe and Fiskl Payments will automatically get recorded against your invoice and any fees will be saved individually within Expenses.
If you’d like to set up a Payment Schedule for your clients, within the invoice simply click on “Add payment schedule” or, on mobile, tap on the two green lines by the invoice total to pull up the “Add payment schedule” screen. When your client receives an invoice, they will be able to pay by the agreed instalments.