Available on Solo, Pro and Prime plans
Export invoice data
To export the details of all your invoices (summarised or full details)
- Go to Invoices.
- Tap on the export icon at the top right .
- Select option from the drop down box “Export to Excel” or “Export to CSV, this then pulls up your Excel or CSV with all your data.
To export the details of all your invoices to Excel or CSV (summarised or full details): Go to Invoices, click on “Export” and select option from the drop down box.
Download a copy of all your Invoice PDFs: Select “Export to PDF” you will receive an email with the export link, the export will be available for 7 days.
Export Expenses, Mileage, Time or Other income
- To export the item details and related images to Excel or CSV: for example, your expenses, go to Expenses, click on the “Export” icon at the top right and select option from the drop down box, this then pulls up your Excel or CSV with all your data.
Export your Products and Services
- Export your Products and Service list: Click on the “Export” button and select “List to Excel” or “List to CSV” to produce an exported list of all your products/services.
- Export the sales relating to your Products/Services: Click on the “Export” button on “Sales to Excel” or “Sales to CSV” to pull a list of all sales relating to each of your products/services.