Available on Solo, Pro and Prime plans.
You can easily create a recurring invoice which will be sent automatically or if you prefer, manually.
- Go to Recurring invoices on the main menu and click on the add new button.
- Assign a client to your invoice.
- Click on the recurring section.
- Enter the date when you’d like your first invoice to be sent.
- Using the drop-down arrow, select how often you’d like the invoice to be sent, or create a custom interval.
- Switch the “Never stop” toggle on to keep this recurring with no end date.
- Switch the “Never stop” toggle off to add a number of occurrences or an end date.
- Keep the “Auto-send” checkbox selected for Fiskl to automatically create and send your invoices.
- Uncheck the “Auto-send” checkbox for Fiskl to automatically create invoices. Fiskl will notify you in advance when your invoice is ready for YOU to send.
- If you would like to automatically attach any unbilled client items such as expenses, check the “Include unbilled items” box, then select each item type that you would like to attach.
- Tap “Email info” to edit the email your client receives and schedule automated overdue reminders.
- Press save to continue to create your invoice (for further information go to Creating a new invoice section in this guide).
- Once invoice is created, click “Save” to save invoice ready for scheduling later.
- To send or create the recurring invoices automatically, click on “Start”. Your invoice will either be sent automatically, and you’ll receive a notification when the next one will be sent, or created ready for you to send.
- Your invoice will appear in the invoice list from the main menu as well as within the Scheduled series.
- If you “Paused” (Saved) your recurring invoice and would like to schedule it, click on the SCH number from the recurring invoice list, and click “Start”. This schedules it as planned and the status will change to “Scheduled”.
To disable your recurring invoice, simply tap on the SCH number within the recurring invoice list, select “more” and “End schedule”.