Available on Solo, Pro and Prime plans
Yodlee and Salt Edge, Fiskl’s third party connectors, can help you to quickly connect Fiskl to your bank account. All accounts you set up will appear in the Banking section. You can set up multiple bank accounts with multiple currencies.
- Go to “Banking” from the main Fiskl menu.
- Click on “Connect”.
- Select or search for your bank by entering the name of your bank.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Your accounts will be listed, click “Save & Finish”, if you would like to add more than one bank account click “Save & link more accounts”.
- Your accounts will then be connected.
- Click “Transactions” on the bank account card to go to your Chart of Accounts where you’ll see all your transactions automatically categorized.
If you are based in the United States, Canada or South Africa, Yodlee is the core provider in these countries, however if you currently use Saltedge as your banking provider, it’s worth noting the following:
- If your bank account is currently connected using Saltedge, you can continue to use them as your banking data provider and see all your up to date transactions.
- If you are connected to Saltedge but your bank connection has been removed, you can still access your previous transactions however you won’t be able to refresh your connection or see up to date transactions. In that case, it’s best to connect to Yodlee.
- Depending on your business location you will be able to connect to the relevant banking provider for your country.
Saltedge has a user dashboard which can be accessed by https://www.saltedge.com/dashboard/sign_in. To access it for the first time you need to use the same email you’ve connected to Fiskl and click on “Forgot password” for Saltedge to generate a password, they will then send you details of how you can access the account.
We recommend checking your Bank Connections at least every 30 days so that you can re-authenticate your connection.