Set up automated payments by connecting your Fiskl account to GoCardless so that your clients can pay you automatically by Direct Debit.
GoCardless is for anyone who wants to take payments directly from the bank account of customers in more than 30 countries, including in the UK, USA, the Eurozone, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. You can also collect payments in your customers’ currency, settle in your own or at the live exchange rate. Click here for more information regarding GoCardless international payments.
It’s easy to set up
Once you have selected Integrations from the main menu, you will be taken to a screen with the option to connect to GoCardless.
- Click on “GoCardless” to be taken to the GoCardless Account Activation form.
- Complete all relevant information.
- Click on “Create account” and you are almost ready to go.
- Your account will transition through the following states
- In review, this is when GoCardless is doing their mandatory checks.
- Action required, this is to inform you you need to log onto GoCardless to take action.
- Success, is when your account is ready to use.
- Fiskl and GoCardless will notify you of changes to your account.
Once your client has completed their mandate, you can take automatic payments.
For detailed FAQ’s please click here for more information.
If you switch between Payment Gateways then you can also select your Gateway from Invoice settings within your new invoice (see Add Payment Gateway section in this guide).