Edit your invoice name and number
By default, the invoice number and name are auto-generated however its easy to change them to make it easier for your clients to identify their invoices.
- Invoice number: You can change both the letters and numbers simply by tapping on this field.
- Invoice name: To make it easier for your clients to easily identify their invoices you can change the invoice name to something more relevant.
- Once completed, tap on the up arrow to return to the invoice screen.
For business owners or users with admin rights only: You can change your basic company information by selecting the down arrow next to the Company field.
Simply type over the existing number and/or name at the top left of the new invoice screen to make the relevant changes.
Add dates to your invoice
Within the new invoice screen you can add key dates such as the invoice date, due date and sale date:
- Invoice date: This can be the current, past or future date, simply click on the calendar icon.
- Invoice due date: If you have entered your standard payment terms in Company Settings then this will be automatically completed, however to change it click the calendar icon to select the date for when you expect payment.
- Sale date: Should you be required to show the date of the sale on your invoices, click on the calendar icon.
To change or enter both invoice date and due date on your mobile, simply select the calendar icon against the invoice date, click on the required date and then click on the due date, all days in between will automatically be shaded, just save and both fields will be automatically updated.