Are you wasting valuable time on invoicing, expensing, and sorting the finances for your business? Then look no further, Fiskl will help you take your business to new heights!
Designed with a ‘mobile first’ approach Fiskl enables you to manage your business from your pocket! It is available in 120 countries, has the ability to invoice in 60 languages along with a multitude of features, here’s just a few:
- Team members: Assign permission rights to your team and your accountant.
- Invoices: Get paid faster using payment gateways: Fiskl Payments powered by Chase, Stripe, GoCardless, Instant Bank Pay powered by GoCardless, GooglePay, ApplePay, iDeal, Bancontact and Paypal.
- Templates & Brands: Create invoice templates and multiple brands.
- Recurring invoices: Never forget to send your regular invoices again.
- Payment Schedule: Create a schedule for payment instalments.
- Over 150 currencies supported: Automated currency conversion, or, if required, change currency conversion for an invoice at item level.
- 60 supported languages: Send your invoices, quotes and payments in 60 languages or add your own custom invoice/quote language.
- Quotes: Create a quote and quickly convert it to an invoice.
- Expenses: Scan your receipts whilst on the move.
- Mileage: Track your mileage easily using Google Maps.
- Time: Set the timer to quickly log and invoice your time.
- Products and Services: Keep a record of your products and services.
- Non-Invoice income: Keep track of your other income.
- Banking: Connect Fiskl to your bank account.
- Clients: Import your clients from your mobile and track their invoice status’.
- Calendar: Automated to keep track of your key financial dates, invoices, quotes, payments and tasks.
- Chrome extension: Quick access to Fiskl from your web dashboard.
- Zapier integration: Create a Zap to connect to such tools as Google Sheets, Slack or Jira to help manage your business.
- Fiskl apps: Download the fiskl apps from the app stores
To start using Fiskl, all you need is the following:
- A device – mobile phone, tablet, computer or a laptop.
- Internet connection.
- A browser or the Fiskl app downloaded on to your mobile.