It’s easy to set a payment schedule for when you’d like your client to pay. Fiskl will automatically calculate your payment schedule but of course, you can also create it manually too.
- Once you have completed your invoice, press the two green lines just above the Invoice total bar.
- Select “Add a Payment Screen”
- Add payment schedule screen:
Once you have completed your invoice, click on “Add a Payment Schedule”
Add a payment schedule section:
- Choose between Percentage or Flat Amount
- Fiskl will automatically create two 50% payments assigned across two dates which are evenly spread based on the invoice payment due date.
- If you would like to add further payments, click on “Add another payment”. Fiskl will again automatically spread the payments across all three dates.
- If you prefer, you can always change the amounts and dates manually, you’ll see the total and how much you have left remaining to assign against a payment.
- Fiskl will automatically take into account any deposit that you have requested when calculating the payment schedule.
- If you change your mind and would like to delete any payments, simply click on the “x” next to the payment.