From within your quote, you can easily add an item which you have already created:
- Tap on “Attach existing item” to pull up a list of “All client items” and Products & Services.
- Tap on the checkbox against the items you would like to add
- Tap on “Attach Selected” your item is then attached to your quote.
In the line items, select item type (ie product) this pulls a drop down list of your products, if you wish to see all then click “browse all items”.
A pop up screen appears which is split into 5 tabbed sections (All, expense, product & service, mileage and time), here you can easily see the item type (ie expense), the name, date the item was created, where applicable the Tax/VAT amount, rate and total.
- View list by item: Click on the relevant tab (ie time)
- Search: Enter your word into the search bar to find what you are looking for.
- Add multiple existing items: Tick the checkboxes against the items and press “attach”.
- Attach item: Once item/s selected click on “attach button”
Edit an existing item:
Once you have attached your item and it appears in your line items, simply tap on the item to open and edit.
Adding a new item or editing one you’ve already added to your invoice both follow the same principles:
- Add new item with basic information: Select item type and enter information directly into the table of fields
- Edit existing basic information: Make the changes directly in the table of fields.
To add new or edit complete information for your item:
To add or edit all the fields relating to your item click on the 3 dots in the item row, select edit and a pop up box will appear (don’t forget to select the type of item first).