From the Product & Services menu you can create a new product or service.
- Tap the green plus button to create a new product or service.
- Select required product or service tab at the top of your screen.
- Enter your information.
- To save your new product or service, tap Save at the top of the screen.
- Select the “Add new product or service” button.
- A pop box will appear, click the drop down arrow to choose between product or service.
You will then be asked to complete the following (not all fields are mandatory):
- Name: This is the name of your product or service.
- Price/rate: This is the price of the product or service per unit.
- Currency: This is selected by default using the information provided in company settings. To change the currency for this particular product or service, click on the down arrow or on mobile, click on the currency button to select your preferred currency.
- Invoice specific Tax: This is the tax type, ie, No Tax, Standard, Multiple or Compound which is to be applied to your invoice. If you haven’t set your Invoice Specific Tax in Company Settings, you can go to Invoice Settings and make the switch. See Manage your tax settings section in this guide.
- To create a new tax: click on “add new tax”, a pop up box will appear, type the name of your new tax/VAT and the percentage. Press save, your new tax will be shown in your tax list going forwards.
- Description: This is an open field for you to enter a description of your product or services.
- Unit: This is the unit of the product or service, eg: “Pack of 6 bottles” for a single unit – “litre” or for service “hour”.
- Add supporting documents for your new product: here you can add either a photo of your product direct from your mobile or documents from your desktop.
- Import photo: You can import a product photo from your phone (you will be asked for permission for Fiskl to access your photos):
- Tap on the “Import photo button”, this takes you to your mobile photo album, select your photo and it’ll be added.
- Photos can be deleted by tapping on the delete icon.
- Take picture: You can take a picture and upload it directly into the app (you will be asked for permission for Fiskl to access your camera):
- Simply tap on the “Take picture” button, this goes directly to your phone camera (if you haven’t already granted Fiskl access to your camera – a pop up box will appear requesting access).
- Take photo, from here you can either re-take or use the photo, once you’re happy it’ll be added to your time details.
- Description: This is an open ended text box for you to enter a description of your product or service.
Once complete, press save.
To add a document (eg Product specification), drag and drop or select files from your computer, if your document is a Microsoft Office document, convert it to a PDF before attaching it. Supported files are: .png, .pdf, .jpg.