Get paid super-fast and at better rates with Fiskl Payments, powered by Chase. You’ll no longer have to wait for the manual payment methods to clear and your invoices will get paid six times faster. Say goodbye to cashflow headaches.
So much valuable time can be wasted when managing and chasing late payments when it’s better spent growing your sales.
Fiskl Payments is the newest way for you to accept credit card payments online for your invoices. Designed with small businesses and entrepreneurs in mind, Fiskl Payments lets you skip all the pain associated with getting paid online, while reaping all the benefits.
How can Fiskl Payments help your business?
- Fast set-up: Take the pain out of payments acceptance. When you sign up with Fiskl you’re instantly provisioned with a merchant account behind the scenes so you can start processing credit and debit cards online within minutes.
- Centralised business management: Consolidate your payments data alongside any existing invoices all within Fiskl.
- Automated Log of transaction fees: To make life easy, all transaction fees are automatically logged as expenses.
- Transparent and predictable pricing: Say goodbye to complex fees structures. Pay just your country rate per successful Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover transaction. There are no set-up fees, monthly fees, or hidden fees of any kind with Fiskl Payments.
- For US customers, ACH Payments: For a very low fee of 0.9% capped at $11, have your money paid directly into your bank account by using Automated Clearing House Payments (similar to bank transfers).
- For Chase customers, Same-day Deposits: Maximise your cashflow with Same-day Deposits at no additional charge for Chase bank accounts.
Let’s get started
Simply go to the Integrations section within the Fiskl menu, select Fiskl Payments and “Connect to Fiskl Payments”.
Enter your name and email address and you’re ready to start accepting payments, it’s really that easy! Fiskl UK customers can invoice with Fiskl Payments once their merchant account has been confirmed.Change text here