Community Manager – Remote
The Fiskl platform powers day-to-day financial management and accounting for small businesses in over 150 countries. Our mission is to simplify day to day financial management for business owners and their teams. We built an awesome platform to help them do just that from any device and we’re just getting started!
About the role
Are you a maverick at building strong and effective relationships? 🤩 Do you enjoy contributing and engaging with online communities? Have you worked with freelancers and small business owners? Or have you been yourself an entrepreneur?We’re looking for a digital community engagement specialist to run and participate in discussions with Fiskl’s target audience in forums, social media groups, and direct messages. The community manager will develop a strategy for building and developing the community, find and engage new potential users and answer questions about Fiskl.
Someone who knows how to build solid relationships with the external environment and thrives to work in a highly dynamic team 🚀. Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in and lead industry community discussions (Reddit groups, social media groups): share experiences, maintain the conversation and explain how Fiskl serves the needs of the entrepreneurs (nurturing rather than selling).
- Monitor the mentions of the brand on social media and forum discussions: respond on behalf of the brand.
- Respond to customers promptly on social media (direct messages, comments) or escalate to the support team.
- Work alongside the marketing, product and design team members to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
What you’ll need
- Similar work experience.
- Basic understanding of finance and business concepts and terminology.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Comfortable with starting and participating in discussions with strangers. Comfortable overcoming objections.
- Able to interact with people online and understand how customer trust works
- Bonus experience and skills include blogging, demand generation, and inbound marketing.
- Remote position available (within +/-3h of UK GMT time zone)
- Excellent English fluency (written and verbal)